Monday 1 December 2008

Mysteries

VoilĂ !
My computer gets emotional sometimes. Now he (..yes, I assume the computer is definitely male and the printer definitely female) categorically refuses to upload the Brighton photo and the last sentence I wrote on our ProjectWiki frontpage.
Why? He probably doesn't like them.
They are there (cause when i try to edit they ARE SO THERE), but as soon as I visualize the page back....they disappear. I'll record the whole process and send a videotape to X-files. Together with an other one of me putting carefully two pink socks in the washing machine (one per hand), programming it, waiting for it to finish, and duly pulling out a single pink sock.
The other one? Nowhere. Disappeared. Literally. The washing machine must devour them. They probably just tear the very fabric of space and time and end up in another parallel dimension. Together with my Brighton picture, I guess.
And oh, my low-carb diet intentions.
Anyway. I still don't feel completely Ok. I am a little dizzy, but I guess it's just another Essaystress symptom. It's spreading the world like fire, you know.
I need. To. Focus. On. The project. So this time, I swear, I will procrastinate later.
I want to try to be poetic, but am afraid of forgetting facts and figures. It has always been my Achilles' heel.. I'll to go to Uni, have a tutorial for the music essay with Prof. Adrian..and then come back, try to convince my pc those pics ain't this bad in the end, and write. Write this mess I have in my head down. A sort of Joycean Stream of Consciousness. Or in this particular case Uncosciousness, I'd say.
See you later.
(Oh dear heaven..who am I talking to?!)

No comments: