Wednesday 26 November 2008

The White Rabbit

The flu is not getting any better, but I'll manage to survive.. Afterall I'll live forever.
Or at least I'll die trying.
Tonight I already risk to get an overdose from that funny German medicine my cousin brought from the dark heart of Switzerland with love. I had never heard of it before, but it supposed to be working properly.
I mean, the blue tiny winged pig here next to me just told me it shouldn't have any side effect. So let's wait.
In the meantime I'll work on the pictures a bit, reorganize them, eventually edit them, create a hidden story within them. I will have to think think think..in order to write write write.
The project waits.
I told you I would have made the pink notebook bleed ink.
Errata Corrige folks, it's me the only thing bleeding here, while I write.
Stop looking at the words. Everybody does. Look the blank space between them. Read that silence. I swear it takes your breath away.
But the project waits.
ps..I feel funny. The blue pig flew away and now i just see.. I just hear.. Oh, I'm sorry. I have got to follow the white rabbit.
Join in

No comments: