Monday 1 December 2008

Idle Post

I am fainting on the keyboard. It's 3.14. Can't take it anymore for today.
I am trying to do as much as I can to make this project BEAUTIFUL. Yes, beautiful, first of all.
Just had a look around and think it is. I edited the layout of all the pages, changed fonts, colours, tabs, contents, wrote new things and edited old ones. It took me a lot.. You don't really realize how time passes when you are in front of a computer! It just flies away.
I love our project, I love our group and I love its members. However, I just noticed something that frustrates me a little: other's frustration, basically. Arisen from lack of communication, as long as I came to understood. I will never ever criticise somebody's else personal feelings. As Voltaire said, "I don't agree with what you say, but I would die for you to say it".
It is just that, before getting frustrated because of lack of communication, (which probably has occured and I am the first one to apologize in case I made any mistake), I would have a quick look at the Wikiproject chronology page. Who did what. Nothing more to say.
I hate myself when I become polemic because there's no need to.
We are a very productive group, prefectly balancing the Apollineum and Dionisiac.
The Clicks will rock this digital media class. :)
Tomorrow I'll manage to finish the writing for the whole project. If somebody dares scoulding me cause I didn't finish it all yet I warn: I'll bite. Just cause I probably would have if each.....
Goodnight! Or goodmorning I should say....:P

No comments: